You can find Nerida Beachfront Villas in “Germata” bay of Plimmiri, in Southern Rhodes. A landscape of stunning natural beauty, with a picturesque view of the sunrise and sunset.
The resort is located 4 km from the village of Lachania, 7 km from the village of Gennadi and 8 km from the village of Kattavia.
In these villages you can find supermarkets, traditional wood burning ovens and traditional restaurants serving reasonable priced Greek cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood and homemade appetizers.
Diagoras International Airport is 75 km. away.
How to get to Nerida Beachfront Villas from the airport?
- After leaving Diagoras airport (heading towards the city) follow the road signs towards Faliraki and Lindos and proceed straight ahead until you reach a junction with traffic lights, where you turn right.
- When you turn right and you are on Rhodes-Lindos Avenue, you will head to the southeastern side of the island, towards Lindos.
- After the village of Kalathos, which is about 6 km before Lindos, you will see on your right road signs for the villages Lardos, Kiotari, Gennadi, Lachania, Plimmiri.
- Once you find the road sign for Plimmiri follow the road signs for Nerida.
- You can rent a car from the airport with an integrated GPS or we can set up for a car to pick you up from the airport with a fee.
Which sights exist in near distance from our rooms?
Just a 10 minute drive from the Nerida Beachfront Villas is one of the most famous tourist destinations, Prasonisi. It is situated at the southernmost tip of Rhodes. Wavy hills vary between the coast and the southern departments of ground in order to lead to a narrow band of sand which depending on the tide is submerged by the sea and breaks away the islet of the 2 sides of the coast.This unique phenomenon, an amazing result in winter where it is an island and cluring the summertime this island is a peninsula.Visitors have a choice between the side of the Aegean Sea with great waves for surfers or the other side the Mediterranean Sea which is peaceful and relaxing. On the small hill there is a lighthouse, a preservable building which sends light in to the open sea.In any case either island or peninsula, Prasonisi is the meeting point for young people who love windsurfing,as well as kitesurfing and kiteborading.
Lindos is a 25-minute drive from Nerida Beachfront Villas.It is the second largest city of Rhodes. The archaeological place of Cape Krana Rhodes is located on the East Coast about 55 km. from the city of Rhodes, while the beaches and its history, making it a popular tourist destination. Above the modern town is the acropolis the ancient citadel, a natural fortification position which was exploited by the ancient inhabitants of the region,later by the Romans, the Byzantines, the Knights and finally by the Turks.